Banana & peanut butter muffins
- 100g crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 250g self raising flour
- 125ml semi skimmed milk
- 75g light brown muscovado sugar
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 25g oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 25g melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and mix in the oats, cinnamon and sugar. In a separate bowl mash the banana and mix in the peanut butter, eggs, butter and milk. Stir into the flour mixture.
- Spoon into the muffin cases and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.