Mini Dutch Pancakes
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 4 1/2 tbsp Butter
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a blender, blend the milk, eggs, salt and flour until smooth.
- Place ½ Tbs. butter in 18 muffin cups. Place in the preheated oven and melt the butter to sizzling. This doesn't take long so keep and eye on it.
- Once the butter is sizzling, remove from the oven and fill the muffin cups about ½ full with batter
- Return to the oven for 13-15 minutes. The edges should be browned and the pancakes puffy