Baked fish with potatoes and tomatoes
- 800 g Fish fillets
- 1 glass dry white wine
- ½ cup Black olives
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- ⅓ cup Olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- ¼ cup Flat leaf parsley
- 12 small Tomatoes, ripe, preferably on the vine
- 800 g Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cook potatoes (medium-sized waxy) in boiling, salted water for 10 mins. Drain well and set aside until potatoes are cool, then thickly slice and arrange in the base of an oven dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish portions and tomatoes(small) on top of potatoes, then pour over the wine.
- Combine the crushed garlic with olive oil and drizzle over the fish and tomatoes. Scatter with whole black olives.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the fish is tender and golden brown. Scatter with parsley and serve.