Jumbo prawns with tomatoes and garlic
- ground black pepper
- 250g/9oz jumbo king prawns, cooked, peeled and deveined
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (or use ½ tsp dried chilli flakes)
- 3 heaped tbsp roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 160g/6oz green beans, steamed, to serve
- 1 tbsp mild olive oil
- 150g/5½oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
Heat the oil in a small frying pan over a low heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook very gently for five minutes or until the garlic is very soft but not coloured, stirring occasionally.
Add the tomatoes and lemon juice and cook for two minutes or until beginning to soften. Stir in the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until the tomatoes are well softened and the prawns are hot through.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the parsley, season with lots of pepper and serve with the beans.