Spicy breakfast flatbread
- 4 rashers smoked bacon
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Avocado, cut into pieces
- Handful of cherry tomatoes cut into quarters.
- 2 plain Naan bread
- 1 Spring Onion
- Grill the bacon until it is just about crispy.
- Fry the eggs so they are done on one side.
- Warm the naan bread on one side
- Lay the bacon and tomatoes on the naan bread and top with the eggs.
- Season and sprinkle the chili flakes on top
- Grill for about 5 minutes
- Top with the avocado and spring onion.